As promised yesterday, footage of the Iron Man 3 filming on Hollywood Boulevard has popped up on YouTube. Just to give you some sort of idea of what they were doing, here’s a selection of the videos.
And, of course, this is spoiler material. How seriously spoilerish? I have no idea. And we may not find out for just a few months, until the film opens on April 24th in the UK and May 3rd in the US.
One possibility I didn’t raise yesterday is that these are reshoots, and there won’t be two instances of this particular kind of bombing in the film, more that the location has been changed… Maybe.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014