The first official notification of how much anniversary flavoured Doctor Who we’ll be getting was on display today. It was printed on display cards at the London Toy Fair.
Here’s a photo of one such card that we were sent by three different Little Bleeders. Its original provenance is unclear but do let us know if you’re the one who originally took it.
So, there it is in… er…. blue and white, with some orange too. There’s one anniversary special and it’s 60 minutes long.
The Mark Gatiss-penned drama about the creation of the show is going to run to 90 minutes, but the actual Doctor Who episode itself, just 60.
Quite what Doctor Who Revisited will be isn’t yet clear. It might be the same thing as, or at least a cut-down version of, BBC American’s talking head specials The Doctors Revisited – there’s an obvious similarity in their names.
Steven Moffat has said that his show would “take over television” for the anniversary. That’s starting to look like something of an exaggeration.
UPDATE: BlogtorWho have laid claim to the picture. They’re pretty good at posting things and then deleting them, it seems…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014