It was only a few days ago that I said:
Ray Liotta, currently on a bit of a tear…
Well, now he’s gone and torn it right in two. According to Variety, Liotta will be appearing in the new Muppets movie.
We don’t know what his role will be, but maybe – just maybe – he’s reprising his role from Muppets in Space.
Never seen it? Here’s a really rubbish filmed-from-the-TV version.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN9Rwsfwnsg
He could be a security guard somewhere else now, for sure. It would a nice nod.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014