Toy solicitations have a track record of spilling movie secrets and Lego have certainly been repeat offenders. This time, though, they at least tried to protect us from the spoiler.
According to Brick Fanatic, one tie-in Iron Man 3 Lego kit will come with:
Tony Stark, Iron Man mk42, Pepper Potts, Mandarin and a pale green bad guy we were not allowed to know the name of.
Sounds like he looked like Radioactive Man.
No, not from The Simpsons.
It was rumoured before that Xueqi Wang would play Radioactive Man’s alias Chen Lu in the film but he was later announced as playing Dr. Wu.
So either Wu is an alias, somebody else is playing Lu in the film or Lego will be selling us a different pale green naughty – which may or may not be in the actual movie.
I’m going for option two. You?
Thanks to Little Bleeder Steve for the heads up.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014