Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
The premise for Antoine Fuqua‘s Olympus has Fallen is simple yet extravagant. What if a down in the dumps secret service member had to save the President when the White House comes under terrorist attack?
As far as the ‘rescue mission after terrorist attack’ genre goes this is a bit bigger than Die Hard, but a bit smaller than Lockout.
Gerard Butler plays the secret service member, Aaron Eckhart plays the president and Morgan Freeman plays the president when the president can’t be the president. I assume he got the job from his Deep Impact experience.
You can watch that in HD over at Apple.
A terrorist leader who is young and Asian? Who’da thunk it.
Eckhart and Freeman seem like a good pairing for president(s), but we will have to see about Butler. He does really needs a win right about now.
And I do hope that the CG gets another pass. That looked distractingly ropey.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015