Hitting Netflix where it hurts, though it remains to be seen just how hard, Amazon have commissioned a TV do-over of Zombieland. Well, I say TV – it’s going to be distributed as a stream.
This is the very same show we were looking at casting details for just last week.
Broadcast got the scoop when speaking to Gavin Polone, producer of the original film. He says he’s working with Amazon on the streaming version too.
There’s no idea of a time scale as yet, but Netflix haven’t been bound by the usual cycles of TV seasons and I assume Amazon won’t be either.
I imagine the show will be distributed via the Amazon-owned Lovefilm in the UK, where Amazon don’t have a branded video streaming service.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014