A tipster calling themselves Immortan Creole has fired over this video of some Mad Max: Fury Road vehicles in motion, revving up and rolling around in Namibia.
From this distance, there’s not a lot of detail to be made out but take this away: they’re doing this stuff practically. Look at this environment too. Physical filmmaking lives.
Fury Road is in the can now but, meanwhile, Marvel’s SHIELD is just getting ready to roll – almost literally. Here are some shots of a SHIELD truck that Coming Soon found on twitter.
Thanks to Mike Ermalovich and DiabloRobotico.
Or, if it is, those offices will have windows. Probably.
It’d be nice to see some outside action, though. Not least because we’d be bound to get some lovely shots of it happening. Viva la Twitpic.
Oh. I really do need an Impatience Management class, I fear.
SHIELD could screen this Autumn; Mad Max Fury Road still doesn’t have a publicly known release date.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014