The upcoming third series of Game of Thrones is set to adapt just half of A Storm of Swords. With seven books planned in the whole series, we’re going to be watching this show for years to come, I think. I’ve stopped expecting that they’ll run out of ratings before they reach the end. The problem now will be keeping the cast – and keeping the cast young enough.
These two promo videos were screened on HBO this week. The first looks at the process of adaptation a book to a television show, and the second is called An Invitation to the Set and is a bit more general purpose.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ccp1x52Z4E
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014