Cutting a green band trailer for the upcoming Evil Dead do-over has called for some new footage – and, interestingly, not too much of a drop in intensity.
The shot of the hypodermic has stuck in my mind more than any of the others… I’m very curious about what’s about to go on. Is it going to be more than set dressing that one of our new characters is a recovering drug addict?
The film’s premiere is set for the SXSW festival in March, with the wide US release then following on April 12, the UK release a week after.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014