At the end of 2012, I asked whether the New Year would bring us a Chew #1 selling for more than a thousand dollars.
It looks like it has. A copy of Chew #1 with a CGC of 9.9 is currently selling on eBay with bids up to $1200.
Sadly it hasn’t reached its reserve price. But it shows you that demand for the comic is, at least, priced at $1200.
I really wish Rob Guillory and John Layman were sitting on unopened boxes of the comic. Sadly I don’t think that’s the case…
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017