UPDATE: Image removed by request of MGM.
Jose Padilha is an interesting choice of director for the Robocop re-do – at least as exciting as Paul Verhoeven would have been in 1987. I continue to be hopeful that he’s going to make more than a lukewarm cop-out.
is was an EM-208, one of the humanoid drones despatched alongside ED-209s. In this new retelling, the EM-208s are the beginnings of what becomes the Robocop project.
Robocop was going to be with us this year, but it was ultimately pushed into February 2014. Therefore, it could be some time before we see the EM-208, much less Alex Murphy himself, in motion. I hope there’s at least something ready in time for Comic-Con.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014