The last time I checked in on this, Hyrule Historia had received 150,000 preorders.
I understand it has now passed a quarter of a million. A hundred thousand of those have gone to Amazon alone. But many believe this will be a tactile sale, you’ll see it, feel it, flip through it, then have to own it.
And with a cover price of $35, if sold at that, it would inject nine million dollars into the economy single handed.
If Dark Horse received merely ten dollars a copy, they would make over two and a half million from one book.
Which also means, this may well be the highest grossing book in the comic shop of the year. And it’s out at the end of January. Is it a graphic novel? No. But it does contain an exclusive comic by Legend of Zelda manga creator Akira Himekawa.
And, you know, everything else ever about the greatest games franchise ever created.
Take a peek. Anything more, we are embargoed all the way up to Skyloft.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017