C-Day is coming. I already mentioned it a few times. A retailer promotion for the Crossed franchise from Avatar, set for March 13th. Garth Ennis comes back to Crossed with a new story, a plan for a character to survive beyond it, and a look to the future with a Patient Zero story to come.
But more than that, as the first four pages from Crossed #25 published that day show, Garth is giving Crossed a wider perspective, emphasising its nature not just as a farrago of the most most gruesome scenes imaginable, but as part of the narrative of mankind, which has always fought against each other, committing the worst crimes in the process.
Participating C-Day retailers get this little lot;
25 each of Crossed temporary tattoos, buttons, postcards, stickers and 15 new Crossed masks! Retailers will also get a special Crossed 2013 Annual Retailer Bonus Edition comic (SRP $19.99) available only in these kits to sell in your store or give away as a prize. The kits are sold at cost and retailers may order as many kits as you like to help satisfy your customer base.
And staff are encouraged to dress as Crossed, decorate the shop and most imposrtantly, send in the photos…
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017