C-Day is coming. I already mentioned it a few times. A retailer promotion for the Crossed franchise from Avatar, set for March 13th. Garth Ennis comes back to Crossed with a new story, a plan for a character to survive beyond it, and a look to the future with a Patient Zero story to come.
But more than that, as the first four pages from Crossed #25 published that day show, Garth is giving Crossed a wider perspective, emphasising its nature not just as a farrago of the most most gruesome scenes imaginable, but as part of the narrative of mankind, which has always fought against each other, committing the worst crimes in the process.
Participating C-Day retailers get this little lot;
25 each of Crossed temporary tattoos, buttons, postcards, stickers and 15 new Crossed masks! Retailers will also get a special Crossed 2013 Annual Retailer Bonus Edition comic (SRP $19.99) available only in these kits to sell in your store or give away as a prize. The kits are sold at cost and retailers may order as many kits as you like to help satisfy your customer base.
And staff are encouraged to dress as Crossed, decorate the shop and most imposrtantly, send in the photos…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018