It’s a long, burning, unbroken closeup of an Academy-favoured actress but this shot of Nicole Kidman in Chan Wook Park‘s Stoker is in some ways closer to the hammer fight in Oldboy than it is to Anne Hathaway’s big song in Les Miserables.
This is vicious stuff.
What an absolutely horrendous woman.
Stoker will be along at the beginning March. It looks to be absolutely essential viewing.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014