Unsurprisingly set for release this spring, Harmony Korine‘s next appears to be his most conventional film by a long way. This is clearly a work of genre.
There are plenty of indicators of sheer visual excess too. Seems like Korine is as interested in polishing up as his pictures as much as he is putting the thrills in line.
Here’s the US trailer, as premiered on MTV, and a French version that was hanging around on YouTube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ilFT7ObLo
I wonder this is all about, really? Is it honestly just a pastiche of a heist movies given a bikini makeover?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014