They’re best known for relationship driven comedies, but I think the Duplass brothers’ second feature, Baghead, is a proper horror film.
It’s certainly not a typical one, mind. I hope the upcoming Peachfuzz, which they are producing for director Patrick Brice, is one half as unexpected or interesting.
This poster was issued today, as Paranormal Activity backers Blumhouse announced they will be marketing and releasing the picture.
Not a lot is known about Peachfuzz yet but many seem to think it’s a found footage picture. The only plot details out there right now say that Mark Duplass will play a character who answers a Craigslist ad… and then some bad stuff will happen.
A selection of footage was set to play at Sundance for possible buyers – I’m not sure if Blumhouse’s pre-emptive acquisition puts paid to that.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014