New Avengers gives us the future of the Marvel Universe.
Brian Bendis recently described Guardians Of The Galaxy saying ” The abuse of time travel, the use of the Infinity Gems…these things have costs.”
In New Avengers #2, out today, Jonathan Hickman and Steve Epting bring us a meeting of the Illuminati and a threat to the entire multiverse. So it’s time to go into Tony Stark’s sock drawer.
We also get a glimpse of the future of the Illuminati to come. And there seems to be some Ultron and Squadron Supremeness going on. Looks like Black Panther won’t be killing Namor right away…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017