New Avengers gives us the future of the Marvel Universe.
Brian Bendis recently described Guardians Of The Galaxy saying ” The abuse of time travel, the use of the Infinity Gems…these things have costs.”
In New Avengers #2, out today, Jonathan Hickman and Steve Epting bring us a meeting of the Illuminati and a threat to the entire multiverse. So it’s time to go into Tony Stark’s sock drawer.
We also get a glimpse of the future of the Illuminati to come. And there seems to be some Ultron and Squadron Supremeness going on. Looks like Black Panther won’t be killing Namor right away…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017