New Avengers gives us the future of the Marvel Universe.
Brian Bendis recently described Guardians Of The Galaxy saying ” The abuse of time travel, the use of the Infinity Gems…these things have costs.”
In New Avengers #2, out today, Jonathan Hickman and Steve Epting bring us a meeting of the Illuminati and a threat to the entire multiverse. So it’s time to go into Tony Stark’s sock drawer.
We also get a glimpse of the future of the Illuminati to come. And there seems to be some Ultron and Squadron Supremeness going on. Looks like Black Panther won’t be killing Namor right away…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018