New Avengers gives us the future of the Marvel Universe.
Brian Bendis recently described Guardians Of The Galaxy saying ” The abuse of time travel, the use of the Infinity Gems…these things have costs.”
In New Avengers #2, out today, Jonathan Hickman and Steve Epting bring us a meeting of the Illuminati and a threat to the entire multiverse. So it’s time to go into Tony Stark’s sock drawer.
We also get a glimpse of the future of the Illuminati to come. And there seems to be some Ultron and Squadron Supremeness going on. Looks like Black Panther won’t be killing Namor right away…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017