It’s a week of heroes fighting heroes, it seems. Superhero trope, obviously. Superior Spider-Man with his Doc Ock head on is causing most of the ruckus, getting down with Daredevil….
And with Wolverine in the new Avenging Spider-Man, and seriously how long have you waited for a moment like this, Spider-fans? Maybe that will make up for, you know, Peter Parker being dead and stuff.
It’s just not Wolverine’s day is it, in this scene from Frank Cho’s Savage Wolverine. Maybe Shanna’s just hankering for a slice of steak and kidney pie, and isn’t fussy where the ingredients come from.
But everyone wants to be Wolverine. Especially Batman.
Fighting his own son, no less, hopping up on Joker juice. And creating impromptu Wolvie claws for the purpose.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017
- “The Darkest Jeff Lemire Since Animal Man”: Valiant Retailer Presentation At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017