It’s a week of heroes fighting heroes, it seems. Superhero trope, obviously. Superior Spider-Man with his Doc Ock head on is causing most of the ruckus, getting down with Daredevil….
And with Wolverine in the new Avenging Spider-Man, and seriously how long have you waited for a moment like this, Spider-fans? Maybe that will make up for, you know, Peter Parker being dead and stuff.
It’s just not Wolverine’s day is it, in this scene from Frank Cho’s Savage Wolverine. Maybe Shanna’s just hankering for a slice of steak and kidney pie, and isn’t fussy where the ingredients come from.
But everyone wants to be Wolverine. Especially Batman.
Fighting his own son, no less, hopping up on Joker juice. And creating impromptu Wolvie claws for the purpose.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017