It’s a week of heroes fighting heroes, it seems. Superhero trope, obviously. Superior Spider-Man with his Doc Ock head on is causing most of the ruckus, getting down with Daredevil….
And with Wolverine in the new Avenging Spider-Man, and seriously how long have you waited for a moment like this, Spider-fans? Maybe that will make up for, you know, Peter Parker being dead and stuff.
It’s just not Wolverine’s day is it, in this scene from Frank Cho’s Savage Wolverine. Maybe Shanna’s just hankering for a slice of steak and kidney pie, and isn’t fussy where the ingredients come from.
But everyone wants to be Wolverine. Especially Batman.
Fighting his own son, no less, hopping up on Joker juice. And creating impromptu Wolvie claws for the purpose.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017