It’s a week of heroes fighting heroes, it seems. Superhero trope, obviously. Superior Spider-Man with his Doc Ock head on is causing most of the ruckus, getting down with Daredevil….
And with Wolverine in the new Avenging Spider-Man, and seriously how long have you waited for a moment like this, Spider-fans? Maybe that will make up for, you know, Peter Parker being dead and stuff.
It’s just not Wolverine’s day is it, in this scene from Frank Cho’s Savage Wolverine. Maybe Shanna’s just hankering for a slice of steak and kidney pie, and isn’t fussy where the ingredients come from.
But everyone wants to be Wolverine. Especially Batman.
Fighting his own son, no less, hopping up on Joker juice. And creating impromptu Wolvie claws for the purpose.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018