Though he may later decide to strip off and jump in, John Cusack is the only one of Hot Tub Time Machine‘s principles not yet negotiating to star in MGM’s developing sequel. I won’t be expecting him.
According to The Hollywood Reporter director Steve Pink is also engaging in the “exploratory talks.”
Perhaps the most interesting element is that Rob Corddry:
could end up being involved in fashioning a script
Apparently with Steve Pink.
Perhaps that’s part of Corddry’s negotiation demands, or if not demands, “explorations.”
Should the deals line up, production will apparently be fast-tracked. Makes sense – I liked Hot Tub Time Machine well enough, but its value as a franchise-starter can only cool off as the years go on.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014