UPDATE: By Warner Bros. request we’ve removed the image. You’ll also see that Amazon have altered their listing. Official details are still forthcoming and may differ entirely from what was presented here.
FROM THE ORIGINAL TEXT: On Amazon’s French site, we can see that the discs are going to come with 2 hours of supplements, comprising a “Making Of” and ten videoblogs.
There are no commentaries listed, and the 3D version is split across two Blu-rays whereas the 2D version has been contained on just the one.
There’s an extended version coming later in the year. It’s yet to be confirmed if that will be released in 3D at all, but I expect it will be. Maybe at that length the 2D version will require two discs too.
I’ll keep you posted on any big differences to the specification, if there are any, once the film is announced for UK or US release.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014