Issue 1 of Vampirella Strikes had a print run of 16,000, and has now sold out of the standard covers. But then it did have incentive covers by Michael Turner, David Finch and Milo Manara to help goose the figures. But publisher Dynamite has decided to make the remaining copies available to retailers and customers for the standard issue price, without tiers.
Which may radically undercut sales like this. But there you go.
These are the order codes you or your retailer will need.
NOV121051 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR A MICHAEL TURNER $3.99
NOV121052 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR B DAVID FINCH $3.99
NOV121053 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR C MILO MANARA $3.99
I understand that the second issue has orders around 10,000 copies without any of those kind of covers. Which isn’t bad at all.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017