Issue 1 of Vampirella Strikes had a print run of 16,000, and has now sold out of the standard covers. But then it did have incentive covers by Michael Turner, David Finch and Milo Manara to help goose the figures. But publisher Dynamite has decided to make the remaining copies available to retailers and customers for the standard issue price, without tiers.
Which may radically undercut sales like this. But there you go.
These are the order codes you or your retailer will need.
NOV121051 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR A MICHAEL TURNER $3.99
NOV121052 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR B DAVID FINCH $3.99
NOV121053 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR C MILO MANARA $3.99
I understand that the second issue has orders around 10,000 copies without any of those kind of covers. Which isn’t bad at all.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017