Issue 1 of Vampirella Strikes had a print run of 16,000, and has now sold out of the standard covers. But then it did have incentive covers by Michael Turner, David Finch and Milo Manara to help goose the figures. But publisher Dynamite has decided to make the remaining copies available to retailers and customers for the standard issue price, without tiers.
Which may radically undercut sales like this. But there you go.
These are the order codes you or your retailer will need.
NOV121051 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR A MICHAEL TURNER $3.99
NOV121052 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR B DAVID FINCH $3.99
NOV121053 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR C MILO MANARA $3.99
I understand that the second issue has orders around 10,000 copies without any of those kind of covers. Which isn’t bad at all.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018