Issue 1 of Vampirella Strikes had a print run of 16,000, and has now sold out of the standard covers. But then it did have incentive covers by Michael Turner, David Finch and Milo Manara to help goose the figures. But publisher Dynamite has decided to make the remaining copies available to retailers and customers for the standard issue price, without tiers.
Which may radically undercut sales like this. But there you go.
These are the order codes you or your retailer will need.
NOV121051 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR A MICHAEL TURNER $3.99
NOV121052 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR B DAVID FINCH $3.99
NOV121053 VAMPIRELLA STRIKES #1 CVR C MILO MANARA $3.99
I understand that the second issue has orders around 10,000 copies without any of those kind of covers. Which isn’t bad at all.
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017