There’s another anniversary for 2013. The 60th birthday for MAD Magazine in April.
And cartoonists Sergio Aragonés, Al Jaffee, Peter Kuper, Tom Richmond and more will be will be drawing variant tiered covers for certain DC titles.
So the availability of Justice League Of America #3, Justice League #3 and Batman #19 Mad variant covers will depend upon the lowest DC New 52 title ordered that week by the retailer in question.
And there will be 1 in 25 MAD variant covers for the 19th issues of Green Arrow, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Supergirl, Detective Comics, Batwoman, Green Lantern and Teen Titans.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017