There’s another anniversary for 2013. The 60th birthday for MAD Magazine in April.
And cartoonists Sergio Aragonés, Al Jaffee, Peter Kuper, Tom Richmond and more will be will be drawing variant tiered covers for certain DC titles.
So the availability of Justice League Of America #3, Justice League #3 and Batman #19 Mad variant covers will depend upon the lowest DC New 52 title ordered that week by the retailer in question.
And there will be 1 in 25 MAD variant covers for the 19th issues of Green Arrow, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Supergirl, Detective Comics, Batwoman, Green Lantern and Teen Titans.
- 25 Million Read ‘Overwatch’ And ‘World Of Warcraft’ Comics From Blizzard – An SDCC Panel Report - July 25, 2017
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017