There’s another anniversary for 2013. The 60th birthday for MAD Magazine in April.
And cartoonists Sergio Aragonés, Al Jaffee, Peter Kuper, Tom Richmond and more will be will be drawing variant tiered covers for certain DC titles.
So the availability of Justice League Of America #3, Justice League #3 and Batman #19 Mad variant covers will depend upon the lowest DC New 52 title ordered that week by the retailer in question.
And there will be 1 in 25 MAD variant covers for the 19th issues of Green Arrow, Aquaman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Supergirl, Detective Comics, Batwoman, Green Lantern and Teen Titans.
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017