The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have been a phenomenally successful franchise for nearly 30 years. A true multi-media property, the characters have appeared in comics, animated shows, motion pictures, action figures, on t-shirts, lunchboxes, skateboards and anything else to which you can slap on a logo. Their creators, Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird, became overnight sensations and went on to become among the most financially successful comics artists of their time, while also struggling with how their characters had expanded beyond their control.
With IDW about to release a new TMNT miniseries, and talk of an impending Michael Bay movie reboot, Gavin Lees takes a look at the storied history of the half-shelled heroes and where the franchise may be headed in the near future.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016