Most men have a genetic predisposition to enjoy The Three Stooges. We know the gags are just physical humor and that poking someone in the eyes or grabbing their nose with scissors is wrong, but we still laugh at it. In fact, we have a tradition at my house: every New Year’s Eve I spend the night leading up to the turning of the year with my sons watching Three Stooges shorts. What can I say… it’s a guy thing. But no matter what side of the stooge fence you may personally fall on, you have to admit that Moe, Larry, and Curly (along with Shemp and Curly Joe) were unique showmen who were able to entertain generations of fans for nearly half a century.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017