Most men have a genetic predisposition to enjoy The Three Stooges. We know the gags are just physical humor and that poking someone in the eyes or grabbing their nose with scissors is wrong, but we still laugh at it. In fact, we have a tradition at my house: every New Year’s Eve I spend the night leading up to the turning of the year with my sons watching Three Stooges shorts. What can I say… it’s a guy thing. But no matter what side of the stooge fence you may personally fall on, you have to admit that Moe, Larry, and Curly (along with Shemp and Curly Joe) were unique showmen who were able to entertain generations of fans for nearly half a century.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017