Amazing Spider-Man #600 is the beginning of where all this Doctor Octopus/Superior Spider-Man stuff we spent the day after Christmas reading kicked off. You’ve been able to buy it for $4-5 easily enough. It’s juuuuuuust possible that may not be the case anymore.
And, yes, despite the huge numbers ordered for Amazing Spider-Man #700, the corresponding numbers for Avenging Spider-Man #15.1, the second part of the story just weren’t enough. Did you get a copy? Might want to see what you can flip it for on eBay…
Madame Web’s double page spread vision in Amazing Spider-Man #695 may also be something to keep an eye on…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017