Amazing Spider-Man #600 is the beginning of where all this Doctor Octopus/Superior Spider-Man stuff we spent the day after Christmas reading kicked off. You’ve been able to buy it for $4-5 easily enough. It’s juuuuuuust possible that may not be the case anymore.
And, yes, despite the huge numbers ordered for Amazing Spider-Man #700, the corresponding numbers for Avenging Spider-Man #15.1, the second part of the story just weren’t enough. Did you get a copy? Might want to see what you can flip it for on eBay…
Madame Web’s double page spread vision in Amazing Spider-Man #695 may also be something to keep an eye on…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017