Amazing Spider-Man #600 is the beginning of where all this Doctor Octopus/Superior Spider-Man stuff we spent the day after Christmas reading kicked off. You’ve been able to buy it for $4-5 easily enough. It’s juuuuuuust possible that may not be the case anymore.
And, yes, despite the huge numbers ordered for Amazing Spider-Man #700, the corresponding numbers for Avenging Spider-Man #15.1, the second part of the story just weren’t enough. Did you get a copy? Might want to see what you can flip it for on eBay…
Madame Web’s double page spread vision in Amazing Spider-Man #695 may also be something to keep an eye on…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016