Amazing Spider-Man #600 is the beginning of where all this Doctor Octopus/Superior Spider-Man stuff we spent the day after Christmas reading kicked off. You’ve been able to buy it for $4-5 easily enough. It’s juuuuuuust possible that may not be the case anymore.
And, yes, despite the huge numbers ordered for Amazing Spider-Man #700, the corresponding numbers for Avenging Spider-Man #15.1, the second part of the story just weren’t enough. Did you get a copy? Might want to see what you can flip it for on eBay…
Madame Web’s double page spread vision in Amazing Spider-Man #695 may also be something to keep an eye on…
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017