If you are old enough to remember like me, cartoons were reserved for Saturday mornings. I recall waking up as a child and racing to the television so I could catch all my favorites. But now, I am watching cartoons with my children. I no longer have to wait for Saturday mornings, as cartoons now have their own dedicated channels. And, the shows I once loved as an 11-year old (Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and Incredible Hulk) are now being mocked via “Marvel Mash-Up,” and laughed at by my 11-year old son.
Marvel and DC Comics had a stellar 2011-12, with cartoon programming over the weekends. Will it continue in 2013?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017