If you are old enough to remember like me, cartoons were reserved for Saturday mornings. I recall waking up as a child and racing to the television so I could catch all my favorites. But now, I am watching cartoons with my children. I no longer have to wait for Saturday mornings, as cartoons now have their own dedicated channels. And, the shows I once loved as an 11-year old (Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and Incredible Hulk) are now being mocked via “Marvel Mash-Up,” and laughed at by my 11-year old son.
Marvel and DC Comics had a stellar 2011-12, with cartoon programming over the weekends. Will it continue in 2013?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017