If you are old enough to remember like me, cartoons were reserved for Saturday mornings. I recall waking up as a child and racing to the television so I could catch all my favorites. But now, I am watching cartoons with my children. I no longer have to wait for Saturday mornings, as cartoons now have their own dedicated channels. And, the shows I once loved as an 11-year old (Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and Incredible Hulk) are now being mocked via “Marvel Mash-Up,” and laughed at by my 11-year old son.
Marvel and DC Comics had a stellar 2011-12, with cartoon programming over the weekends. Will it continue in 2013?
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017