Every new year brings out the brightest and the breeziest in comic books, creators, and publishers. Unfortunately, it also brings with it the most dull and repetitive. Bleeding Cool has a penchant for ferreting out the winners, the losers, and the award winningly mediocre books for you so that you can easily find the best the publishers have to offer. 2013 looks to be lining up an impressive list of all types. Here are a few of the fun things we’ll be looking forward to in the months to come. Some will be picked up by Eisner judges, others will be celebrated by retailers’ bank managers, all will be read with glee, picked over on the internet and will fill up all sorts of Top Ten lists in a year’s time. The anticipation, the hunt, the snark…? It starts now.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017