Every new year brings out the brightest and the breeziest in comic books, creators, and publishers. Unfortunately, it also brings with it the most dull and repetitive. Bleeding Cool has a penchant for ferreting out the winners, the losers, and the award winningly mediocre books for you so that you can easily find the best the publishers have to offer. 2013 looks to be lining up an impressive list of all types. Here are a few of the fun things we’ll be looking forward to in the months to come. Some will be picked up by Eisner judges, others will be celebrated by retailers’ bank managers, all will be read with glee, picked over on the internet and will fill up all sorts of Top Ten lists in a year’s time. The anticipation, the hunt, the snark…? It starts now.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
- ‘Happy Days’, ‘Joanie Loves Chaci’ Star Erin Moran Dead At 56 - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Sin City Goes Way Back In Time: Mid-20th Century, And Several Hundred Years Before That - April 22, 2017
- Frank Miller On His Possible Upcoming Superman Project, And The Genesis Of The Batman V Superman Dynamic - April 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman’s Iconic Moment: The Pre-History Of The Character As Revealed In The Wonder Woman Film - April 21, 2017
- IDW C2E2: Steve Ditko, Jack Kirby, Walt Simonson, Bernie Wrightson, Star Wars, DuckTales, And Lots Of Other Good Stuff - April 21, 2017