I was told that when Paul Cornell left DC Comics for Marvel, he’d still be doing Saucer Country. Clearly DC Comics disagreed.
Issue 14 of the intelligent political alien conspiracy that drew parallels with alien conspiracy and US immigration strategy with greater success than anything I’ve ever seen, will be its last, shipping in April.
Also joining Saucer Country, DC Universe Presents and I Vampire, will be Superman Family Adventures, the kids title by Alt Baltazar and Franco, a beautiful comic book in its own right. Both Mature Readers and All Ages comics are poorer for their passing. And hey, we’ve still got until April!
SUPERMAN FAMILY ADVENTURES #12
Written by ART BALTAZAR and FRANCO
Art and cover by ART BALTAZAR
On sale APRIL 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E • FINAL ISSUE
• Because you demanded it! The return of the lunch lady! Er, we mean, the return of DARKSEID!
• Has he returned for good—or evil? Is he going to make us pancakes?
• When the Super Family leaps into action, will they be trapped in Apokolips?!
SAUCER COUNTRY #14
Written by PAUL CORNELL
Art and cover by RYAN KELLY
On sale APRIL 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS • FINAL ISSUE
Arcadia finally learns the “truth” about the alien invasion—but what she chooses to do with that information will change the world forever! Don’t miss the FINAL ISSUE of this mind-bending series!
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017