I was told that when Paul Cornell left DC Comics for Marvel, he’d still be doing Saucer Country. Clearly DC Comics disagreed.
Issue 14 of the intelligent political alien conspiracy that drew parallels with alien conspiracy and US immigration strategy with greater success than anything I’ve ever seen, will be its last, shipping in April.
Also joining Saucer Country, DC Universe Presents and I Vampire, will be Superman Family Adventures, the kids title by Alt Baltazar and Franco, a beautiful comic book in its own right. Both Mature Readers and All Ages comics are poorer for their passing. And hey, we’ve still got until April!
SUPERMAN FAMILY ADVENTURES #12
Written by ART BALTAZAR and FRANCO
Art and cover by ART BALTAZAR
On sale APRIL 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E • FINAL ISSUE
• Because you demanded it! The return of the lunch lady! Er, we mean, the return of DARKSEID!
• Has he returned for good—or evil? Is he going to make us pancakes?
• When the Super Family leaps into action, will they be trapped in Apokolips?!
SAUCER COUNTRY #14
Written by PAUL CORNELL
Art and cover by RYAN KELLY
On sale APRIL 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS • FINAL ISSUE
Arcadia finally learns the “truth” about the alien invasion—but what she chooses to do with that information will change the world forever! Don’t miss the FINAL ISSUE of this mind-bending series!
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017