I was told that when Paul Cornell left DC Comics for Marvel, he’d still be doing Saucer Country. Clearly DC Comics disagreed.
Issue 14 of the intelligent political alien conspiracy that drew parallels with alien conspiracy and US immigration strategy with greater success than anything I’ve ever seen, will be its last, shipping in April.
Also joining Saucer Country, DC Universe Presents and I Vampire, will be Superman Family Adventures, the kids title by Alt Baltazar and Franco, a beautiful comic book in its own right. Both Mature Readers and All Ages comics are poorer for their passing. And hey, we’ve still got until April!
SUPERMAN FAMILY ADVENTURES #12
Written by ART BALTAZAR and FRANCO
Art and cover by ART BALTAZAR
On sale APRIL 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E • FINAL ISSUE
• Because you demanded it! The return of the lunch lady! Er, we mean, the return of DARKSEID!
• Has he returned for good—or evil? Is he going to make us pancakes?
• When the Super Family leaps into action, will they be trapped in Apokolips?!
SAUCER COUNTRY #14
Written by PAUL CORNELL
Art and cover by RYAN KELLY
On sale APRIL 10 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS • FINAL ISSUE
Arcadia finally learns the “truth” about the alien invasion—but what she chooses to do with that information will change the world forever! Don’t miss the FINAL ISSUE of this mind-bending series!
- John Nee is the New Publisher of Marvel Comics - January 16, 2018
- C2E2 Debut: Achilles Inc, Wretched Things, The Family Graves, Grief from Comics Experience and Source Point Press - January 16, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018