Looks like we were on the money with that XX teaser the other week, a new mutant book by Brian Wood and Olivier Coipel with a female-centric theme.
Turns out it’s more than one of them though. It stars Jubillee, with Storm, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Rachel and Psylocke as support cast, and coloured by Laura Martin.
It’s called X-Men. The temptation to call it X-Women was valiantly resisted.
And they’re bringing back Sublime.
With Fearless Defenders and Uncanny X-Force, Marvel do seem to be raising their game in this regard somewhat.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017