So, in April, they’ll be doing an 80 page comic for $7.99 by John Layman, Jason Fabok, Andy Clarke and a Mad Magazine variant cover.
Looking at the size and the price point, do you think someone has Amazing Spider-Man #700 envy? Will this be the best revenue-raiser of 2013 for comic stores?
No, that will be Zelda: Hyrule Historia from Dark Horse. But anyway, here’s the solicit…
DETECTIVE COMICS #19
Written by JOHN LAYMAN
Art and fold-out cover by JASON FABOK
Backup story art by ANDY CLARKE
1:25 MAD Variant cover by The Usual Gang of Idiots
On sale APRIL 3 • 80 pg, FC, $7.99 US • RATED T
Combo pack edition: $8.99 US
• In a special oversized celebratory issue, Batman is challenged by the “Mystery of the 900!”
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018