So, in April, they’ll be doing an 80 page comic for $7.99 by John Layman, Jason Fabok, Andy Clarke and a Mad Magazine variant cover.
Looking at the size and the price point, do you think someone has Amazing Spider-Man #700 envy? Will this be the best revenue-raiser of 2013 for comic stores?
No, that will be Zelda: Hyrule Historia from Dark Horse. But anyway, here’s the solicit…
DETECTIVE COMICS #19
Written by JOHN LAYMAN
Art and fold-out cover by JASON FABOK
Backup story art by ANDY CLARKE
1:25 MAD Variant cover by The Usual Gang of Idiots
On sale APRIL 3 • 80 pg, FC, $7.99 US • RATED T
Combo pack edition: $8.99 US
• In a special oversized celebratory issue, Batman is challenged by the “Mystery of the 900!”
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017