So, in April, they’ll be doing an 80 page comic for $7.99 by John Layman, Jason Fabok, Andy Clarke and a Mad Magazine variant cover.
Looking at the size and the price point, do you think someone has Amazing Spider-Man #700 envy? Will this be the best revenue-raiser of 2013 for comic stores?
No, that will be Zelda: Hyrule Historia from Dark Horse. But anyway, here’s the solicit…
DETECTIVE COMICS #19
Written by JOHN LAYMAN
Art and fold-out cover by JASON FABOK
Backup story art by ANDY CLARKE
1:25 MAD Variant cover by The Usual Gang of Idiots
On sale APRIL 3 • 80 pg, FC, $7.99 US • RATED T
Combo pack edition: $8.99 US
• In a special oversized celebratory issue, Batman is challenged by the “Mystery of the 900!”
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017