We’d heard the rumours around New York Comic Con that I Vampire would be cancelled with issue 18. But with the collection bursting into the New York Times best seller charts and beating its better known rivals, we wondered if this vampire crime conspiracy thriller might survive. And I heard that subsequent scripts past issue 18 had already been written.
It seems it is not to be. Not more than one issue. The “What The F?” moment, as Bobbie Chase puts it, behind this particular gatefold cover is that the book is cancelled.
I, VAMPIRE #19
Written by JOSHUA HALE FIALKOV
Art by FERNANDO BLANCO and ANDREA SORRENTINO
Fold-out cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
On sale APRIL 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• With this, the final issue, will Andrew Bennett survive to dawn’s light?
- Winter Is Coming And Marvel Comics Is Preparing For It With Avengers #675 - September 20, 2017
- The Resistance Lives And Dies On Its Sneakers - September 20, 2017
- Mister Miracle #1 Goes To Third Printing; Mister Miracle #2 And Batman: The Red Death #1 Get Seconds - September 20, 2017
- DC Comics To Release Doomsday Clock #1 At 11:57PM, Tuesday, November 21st - September 20, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Konami’s ‘Art of Metal Gear Solid I–IV’ In One English Language Volume - September 20, 2017