We’d heard the rumours around New York Comic Con that I Vampire would be cancelled with issue 18. But with the collection bursting into the New York Times best seller charts and beating its better known rivals, we wondered if this vampire crime conspiracy thriller might survive. And I heard that subsequent scripts past issue 18 had already been written.
It seems it is not to be. Not more than one issue. The “What The F?” moment, as Bobbie Chase puts it, behind this particular gatefold cover is that the book is cancelled.
I, VAMPIRE #19
Written by JOSHUA HALE FIALKOV
Art by FERNANDO BLANCO and ANDREA SORRENTINO
Fold-out cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
On sale APRIL 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• With this, the final issue, will Andrew Bennett survive to dawn’s light?
- What If… Two Companies Had The Harvey Comics License At The Same Time? - February 26, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 26th February 2017 – “I Wish Marvel’s Best Comic Could Be As Good As Their Worst Movie Or Netflix” - February 26, 2017
- One Last Cheer! A 2000AD Birthday Interview With Mike Carroll, Mike Collins And Rufus Dayglo - February 26, 2017
- 2000AD #2, First Appearance Of Judge Dredd, Sells For Over $880 On eBay - February 26, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 26th February 2017 – Holding The Market Back At $2.99? - February 26, 2017