We’d heard the rumours around New York Comic Con that I Vampire would be cancelled with issue 18. But with the collection bursting into the New York Times best seller charts and beating its better known rivals, we wondered if this vampire crime conspiracy thriller might survive. And I heard that subsequent scripts past issue 18 had already been written.
It seems it is not to be. Not more than one issue. The “What The F?” moment, as Bobbie Chase puts it, behind this particular gatefold cover is that the book is cancelled.
I, VAMPIRE #19
Written by JOSHUA HALE FIALKOV
Art by FERNANDO BLANCO and ANDREA SORRENTINO
Fold-out cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
On sale APRIL 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• With this, the final issue, will Andrew Bennett survive to dawn’s light?
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017