We’d heard the rumours around New York Comic Con that I Vampire would be cancelled with issue 18. But with the collection bursting into the New York Times best seller charts and beating its better known rivals, we wondered if this vampire crime conspiracy thriller might survive. And I heard that subsequent scripts past issue 18 had already been written.
It seems it is not to be. Not more than one issue. The “What The F?” moment, as Bobbie Chase puts it, behind this particular gatefold cover is that the book is cancelled.
I, VAMPIRE #19
Written by JOSHUA HALE FIALKOV
Art by FERNANDO BLANCO and ANDREA SORRENTINO
Fold-out cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
On sale APRIL 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+ • FINAL ISSUE
• With this, the final issue, will Andrew Bennett survive to dawn’s light?
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017