On Friday, DC Comics let IO9 report that Charles Soule was taking over writing Swamp Thing, and then did the same for Newsarama letting people know that James Tynion IV was on Red Hood And The Outlaws.
Well, no one else was going to say it, were they? Here are the first halves of their respective covers.
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017
- Dynamite Launches The Sovereigns #0 With Turok, Magnus, Solar, Doctor Spektor For $1, With Ray Fawkes, Chuck Wendig, Aubrey Sitterson and Johnny Desjardins - January 24, 2017
- Full Marvel Comics Solicitations For April 2017 – Beginnings… And Endings - January 24, 2017
- Phoenix Comicon To Pay All Staff, And Give Free Passes For Those Who Miss Out - January 24, 2017
- Chapel Hill Comics In North Carolina To Close - January 24, 2017