On Friday, DC Comics let IO9 report that Charles Soule was taking over writing Swamp Thing, and then did the same for Newsarama letting people know that James Tynion IV was on Red Hood And The Outlaws.
Well, no one else was going to say it, were they? Here are the first halves of their respective covers.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018