On Friday, DC Comics let IO9 report that Charles Soule was taking over writing Swamp Thing, and then did the same for Newsarama letting people know that James Tynion IV was on Red Hood And The Outlaws.
Well, no one else was going to say it, were they? Here are the first halves of their respective covers.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017