A Good Day to Die Hard will be opening across the US and UK on February 14th. Cinemagoers in the US will get a chance to see it a day early, on the 13th, however, if they buy a ticket to a full-on, all-day Die Hard marathon.
So that’s all five films, including the new one, back-to-back on Wednesday 13th. Tickets will go on sale on January 17th. I’ll get you a link and list of cinemas when one becomes available.
The climactic screening of A Good Day… will kick off at 10pm. That’s not too bad. If this marathon comes to the UK, I’ll very possibly take them up on this offer. I can’t say I like all of the films, but there’s something about a themed marathon like this I find hard to resist.
So far, it’s been the odd-numbered instalments that came together better – something this marathon would only underline, I think. Could mean we’re in for a happy ending, though.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014