Somewhere on the soundtrack of Joseph Kosinski‘s Oblivion, two men will go to war. With drums.
Here’s a video of M83 really, really going to town on some drum kits for the upcoming sci-fi picture.
Won’t catch on like Deliverance‘s duelling banjos did because you just can’t hum it, eh?
I’m very curious to know just what part of the film this percussion is going to accompany. Maybe there’s a bit in which a Tom Cruise dresses in a suit made out of pans, bits of wood and tupperware boxes then falls down some stairs. Yeah. That’ll be it. You read it here first.
Thanks to Coming Soon for the embed.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014