With the first ads due to appear on Superbowl night, we’ll soon start getting a look at what else it has.
CBS today announced that the show is to air for 13 weeks from June 24th. That’s a Monday, and it’s in the 10-11 slot.
I’ll be doing my best to get all of the Superbowl ads up on the site as quickly as I can, so do be sure to come hang around and join in February 3rd. This one in particular is something I’m curious about.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014