The ongoing dispute over the rights to Superman has taken an apparently critical turn; another step in this dispute between the Siegal estate, and Warner Bros and DC Comics: The US Appeal courts have ruled in favour of Warner Bros and DC Entertainment in the dispute with the heirs of Jerry Siegel over the rights and ownership to Superman and enforces the 2001 contract between Siegel’s estate and DC Comics.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today – Superman, Big Bang Theory
The US Appeal courts have ruled in favour of Warner Bros and DC Entertainment in the dispute with the heirs of Jerry Siegel over the rights and ownership to Superman and enforces the 2001 contract between Siegel’s estate and DC Comics.
A Big Two Comic Company editorial staffer got in touch with Bleeding Cool last night. She wanted to share her thoughts on the recent coverage Bleeding Cool had run on tonight’s episode of The Big Bang Theory and the online reaction. She writes;
Dennis Hopeless and Kev Walker are taking over still on Avengers Arena in April. With some kind of board game thing.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today – Godzilla, Star Wars
Warner Bros. have today held an online conference for their advertising and marketing partners and during the discussion of Godzilla, they gave away a couple of key points that were hitherto completely unknown.
The project was commissioned by longtime Lucasfilm producer Rick McCallum, who enlisted writers such as Battlestar Galactica‘s Ron Moore and swore them to NDA secrecy on the plot details…
The character of Frank in Frank is based on Frank Sidebottom but not only Frank Sidebottom. His head, as you’ll see in this image, is pure Sidebottom.
Most-Discussed In The Forum Today – Superman, Big Bang Theory
Last week, Scott Shaw! posted quite the diatribe on Facebook.
“I can’t stand to look at a Superman comic book. It makes me physically ill. I love Superman, and yet, in my mind, he’s been twisted around into some kind of alien thing.” – Jerry Siegel
Or should that be disapproving of The Big Bang Theory?
- Sean Spicer: More Than Meets The Eye? - January 22, 2017
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016