Having firmly established once again that Big Bang Theory wants to sell nerds and nerd culture down the river for some pointing and staring by the great… erm… washed, I suppose it’s the wrong time to tell you that series one to five of the show are going really cheap on Blu-ray right now.
£7.05 a series, in fact. Which is something like three episodes for a pound.
That’s the UK version, which is coded for Regions A, B and C – so it will work on any Blu-ray player but needs importing, either by you or by Amazon on your behalf.
Anyway, they hate us. So as you were.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014