a psychological horror drama series with literary underpinnings, including Dr. Frankenstein and his creature, set in the 1800s.
Deadline have learned that the show has ended up at Showtime, most likely with a straight-to-series order. That should means we’ll get to see it, and all of one season too. At least.
The pilot script has apparently undergone “some tweaking” so that it might appeal better to the Showtime audience. I don’t really know what that means. Boobs? Grue? Swears? Obtuse literary allusions? A complete removal of any even slightly obscure literary allusions?
I guess they’re changes that Mendes and Logan were happy to make to get the show this home. I think I need a lesson in Showtime and what they mean.
Mendes is expect to direct the pilot, but we don’t know when. With a following wind this could be on TV this year. I wouldn’t say no.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014