Thanks to Gotham Spoilers who have done some fine URL farming, here are a number of covers for DC Comics in April.
Except each looks like the first half of an image.
Could they be the first half of gatefold covers for all of April’s DC New 52 comics? And could these be the “Holy Shit” covers we heard rumoured for all of the line for the month? Could every gatefold, when you open it up, reveal a stunning surprise?
(UPDATE: A couple more farmed on the boards, Earth 2 and World’s Finest)
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018