Why? Well, in a few words: You can’t take ’em with you. My wife said something to the effect : “In the event of your demise what would I do with all those comics.” And I thought – yes – I should sell them. The people for whom those comics have a special significance are of the age that they’ll soon be dying off so I thought I’d sell ’em while there are still customers for them. They were all bagged and I rarely opened them and I have scans of the covers of all of them that I can look at instantly. I think they’re still beautiful. My Famous Monsters of Filmland, Creepy’s and Eeries are up for sale too.
If you buy any, do let him know.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018