Why? Well, in a few words: You can’t take ’em with you. My wife said something to the effect : “In the event of your demise what would I do with all those comics.” And I thought – yes – I should sell them. The people for whom those comics have a special significance are of the age that they’ll soon be dying off so I thought I’d sell ’em while there are still customers for them. They were all bagged and I rarely opened them and I have scans of the covers of all of them that I can look at instantly. I think they’re still beautiful. My Famous Monsters of Filmland, Creepy’s and Eeries are up for sale too.
If you buy any, do let him know.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017