Why? Well, in a few words: You can’t take ’em with you. My wife said something to the effect : “In the event of your demise what would I do with all those comics.” And I thought – yes – I should sell them. The people for whom those comics have a special significance are of the age that they’ll soon be dying off so I thought I’d sell ’em while there are still customers for them. They were all bagged and I rarely opened them and I have scans of the covers of all of them that I can look at instantly. I think they’re still beautiful. My Famous Monsters of Filmland, Creepy’s and Eeries are up for sale too.
If you buy any, do let him know.
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017