Why? Well, in a few words: You can’t take ’em with you. My wife said something to the effect : “In the event of your demise what would I do with all those comics.” And I thought – yes – I should sell them. The people for whom those comics have a special significance are of the age that they’ll soon be dying off so I thought I’d sell ’em while there are still customers for them. They were all bagged and I rarely opened them and I have scans of the covers of all of them that I can look at instantly. I think they’re still beautiful. My Famous Monsters of Filmland, Creepy’s and Eeries are up for sale too.
If you buy any, do let him know.
- Marvel Teams Thor & Hulk In New Comic From Jeremy Whitley, Simone Buanfantino And Alti Firmansyah - July 25, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Writing Star Wars Monthly Comic With Salvador Larocca From November - July 25, 2017
- Here’s What’s In The $500 ‘Infinity Gauntlet’ Slipcase - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Legacy: Guardians Of The Galaxy Start A New Mission In #146, Coming This November - July 25, 2017
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017