This polished promo reel should grease The Avengers and Industrial Light and Magic’s path to Academy Awards glory very nicely.
Some incredible craftsmanship there, of course, and related in a way that just about implies how clever ILM are.
To really explain it all would take something a lot more involved, mind, but this is the Oscars we’re talking about and you don’t convince a voter like Brad Pitt, for example, that you did the best VFX work, you impress it upon him.
Now… can Weta do one of these for The Hobbit, please?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014