I would guess these have been scanned from the paper copy of this week’s Entertainment Weekly. Blame those scamps at Jen Law Fans.
In the first one we see Philip Seymour Hoffman as Plutarch Heavensbee.
Yes, that’s his real name – Philip. Seymour. Hoffman. Crazy.
Catching Fire is set for release on November 21st. I still miss Gary Ross.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014