Such as the comics Green Arrow , Katana, Justice League of America’s Vibe, all featuring characters now part of Justice League Of America. If you hadn’t guessed that from the title of Vibe’s book.
So DC Comics are offering an incentive to retailers to stock up on titles, an extra 15% on top of the discount they already get if they match 75% of orders for Justice League Of America #1 with their orders for Green Arrow #17, Katana #1 and Justice League of America’s Vibe #1.
This will enable retailers to get a better idea of the demand for these comics, as well as giving them added incentive to hand sell them to customers, because their profitability is greater compares to other comics on the stands.
It does also mean there might be a rather large amount of Justice League of America’s Vibe #1 in the back issue bins this summer.
Meanwhile Marvel is doing the same with some of their titles.
The launch of Fearless Defenders, which may suffer sales from conservative sources by having an all-female cast and Defenders in the title
But Marvel will give retailers an extra 15% if they exceed 150% of their orders of AvX Vs. #6 on Fearless Defenders #1, 10% for 125% and 5% for 115%. And just matching AvX Vs. #6 means they can order as much of the Skottie Young Baby variant on top.
For New Avengers #3, they’ll give the same discounts, matched to 175%, 150% and 125% of AvX Vs. #6 while Superior Spider-Man #3 is matched against Avengers Vs. X-Men #11 for 150% for 10% off and 115% for 5% off.
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017