Since Saw IV in 2007, Darren Lynn Bousman has worked considerably more off the map. Amongst his five subsequent features are two musicals: Repo! The Genetic Opera and The Devil’s Carnival.
Presumably The Devil’s Carnival 2, which is due this year, will also be a musical – though, from this rather offbeat and charming trailer, you might be mistaken for thinking it’s a silent movie.
That could have used some tightening up but I certainly enjoyed it. Indeed, I could say much the same about all of Bousman’s post-Saw pictures, to lesser or greater extent.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014