Because this is a post for people who have given up on Spider-Man after reading Amazing Spider-Man #700.
This is for anyone so upset about the death of Peter Parker. This is for anyone so upset that Otto Octavius is taking the role of Marvel’s greatest hero. This is for anyone so disturbed about the implications of that scene with Mary Jane. And who, as a result has decided to drop the book completely.
Firstly I’d say, don’t.
Pick up Superior Spider-Man #1 and you should be happy. Or at least retain a smidgen of hope.
But if you don’t believe me and still need convincing, I’m going to show you the first half of the last page of Superior Spider-Man. But that’s it. For the rest of it you’ll have to buy the comic.
To see the half page in question, click here. Massive, massive spoilers obviously, this goes out to the broken hearted in the hope that maybe it might help repair that heart.
Or you can take a chance and pick up the comic without spoiling yourself. I did.
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017