Because this is a post for people who have given up on Spider-Man after reading Amazing Spider-Man #700.
This is for anyone so upset about the death of Peter Parker. This is for anyone so upset that Otto Octavius is taking the role of Marvel’s greatest hero. This is for anyone so disturbed about the implications of that scene with Mary Jane. And who, as a result has decided to drop the book completely.
Firstly I’d say, don’t.
Pick up Superior Spider-Man #1 and you should be happy. Or at least retain a smidgen of hope.
But if you don’t believe me and still need convincing, I’m going to show you the first half of the last page of Superior Spider-Man. But that’s it. For the rest of it you’ll have to buy the comic.
To see the half page in question, click here. Massive, massive spoilers obviously, this goes out to the broken hearted in the hope that maybe it might help repair that heart.
Or you can take a chance and pick up the comic without spoiling yourself. I did.
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018