Because this is a post for people who have given up on Spider-Man after reading Amazing Spider-Man #700.
This is for anyone so upset about the death of Peter Parker. This is for anyone so upset that Otto Octavius is taking the role of Marvel’s greatest hero. This is for anyone so disturbed about the implications of that scene with Mary Jane. And who, as a result has decided to drop the book completely.
Firstly I’d say, don’t.
Pick up Superior Spider-Man #1 and you should be happy. Or at least retain a smidgen of hope.
But if you don’t believe me and still need convincing, I’m going to show you the first half of the last page of Superior Spider-Man. But that’s it. For the rest of it you’ll have to buy the comic.
To see the half page in question, click here. Massive, massive spoilers obviously, this goes out to the broken hearted in the hope that maybe it might help repair that heart.
Or you can take a chance and pick up the comic without spoiling yourself. I did.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018