Because this is a post for people who have given up on Spider-Man after reading Amazing Spider-Man #700.
This is for anyone so upset about the death of Peter Parker. This is for anyone so upset that Otto Octavius is taking the role of Marvel’s greatest hero. This is for anyone so disturbed about the implications of that scene with Mary Jane. And who, as a result has decided to drop the book completely.
Firstly I’d say, don’t.
Pick up Superior Spider-Man #1 and you should be happy. Or at least retain a smidgen of hope.
But if you don’t believe me and still need convincing, I’m going to show you the first half of the last page of Superior Spider-Man. But that’s it. For the rest of it you’ll have to buy the comic.
To see the half page in question, click here. Massive, massive spoilers obviously, this goes out to the broken hearted in the hope that maybe it might help repair that heart.
Or you can take a chance and pick up the comic without spoiling yourself. I did.
- It’s Still Tough Being Captain Marvel, Post-Civil War II - June 20, 2018
- IDW Solicits for September 2018 Begin with Star Trek Vs Transformers - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics September 2018 Solicits – Stranger Things, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Olivia Twist, Call of Duty Zombies 2, War Bears, Gamma and Joe Golem - June 20, 2018
- Preview: Teen Titans #23 Goes Full-Out Akira - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman Gets Her Own Killing Joke Moment in Batman #49 (Major SPOILERS) - June 20, 2018