Batman’s on Twitter folks! From this week’s Detective Comics. Although he may be wrong…
Peter Parker is wearing the Otto scientist coat, and doing a fair impression of Dr Horrible in the bargain.
While in Wolverine And The X-Men, Doop tools up. Can I suggest Marvel considers making Doop knuckledusters? Very handy for those bar room brawls at the Hyatt during San Diego…
And in Avengers Arena, someone actually says about the Sentinel kid what everyone has been saying outside of the comics forever. Suuuuuuuuupermannn…
He’s going to fuck him in the eye socket, isn’t he? No wonder Garfield took so against Nermal.
At least Supreme didn’t need to use an eye socket. And while he may be obsessed with “Supremecy”, at least it isn’t white supremacy…
You know, as brand names for mobile phones go, I don’t think this one from Change #2 will catch on.
That is not necessarily a bad thing. So, what have you been reading?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017