Batman’s on Twitter folks! From this week’s Detective Comics. Although he may be wrong…
Peter Parker is wearing the Otto scientist coat, and doing a fair impression of Dr Horrible in the bargain.
While in Wolverine And The X-Men, Doop tools up. Can I suggest Marvel considers making Doop knuckledusters? Very handy for those bar room brawls at the Hyatt during San Diego…
And in Avengers Arena, someone actually says about the Sentinel kid what everyone has been saying outside of the comics forever. Suuuuuuuuupermannn…
He’s going to fuck him in the eye socket, isn’t he? No wonder Garfield took so against Nermal.
At least Supreme didn’t need to use an eye socket. And while he may be obsessed with “Supremecy”, at least it isn’t white supremacy…
You know, as brand names for mobile phones go, I don’t think this one from Change #2 will catch on.
That is not necessarily a bad thing. So, what have you been reading?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018