Batman’s on Twitter folks! From this week’s Detective Comics. Although he may be wrong…
Peter Parker is wearing the Otto scientist coat, and doing a fair impression of Dr Horrible in the bargain.
While in Wolverine And The X-Men, Doop tools up. Can I suggest Marvel considers making Doop knuckledusters? Very handy for those bar room brawls at the Hyatt during San Diego…
And in Avengers Arena, someone actually says about the Sentinel kid what everyone has been saying outside of the comics forever. Suuuuuuuuupermannn…
He’s going to fuck him in the eye socket, isn’t he? No wonder Garfield took so against Nermal.
At least Supreme didn’t need to use an eye socket. And while he may be obsessed with “Supremecy”, at least it isn’t white supremacy…
You know, as brand names for mobile phones go, I don’t think this one from Change #2 will catch on.
That is not necessarily a bad thing. So, what have you been reading?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Stargate Anthology, Moon Maid, Ant & The Aardvark and Zorro Goes to Hell Launch in American Mythology July 2018 Solicits - April 19, 2018
- Zombie Tramp Hits #50 Amid Twelve Devils Dancing in Action Jab July 2018 Solicits - April 19, 2018
- Vault Comics Launches Submerged from Vita Ayala and Lisa Sterle - April 19, 2018
- The Final Deadpool 2 Trailer Gives Us Thanos, LinkedIn, Shatterstar… and Peter - April 19, 2018
- More DC Comics Variants to Have Minimal Trade Dress - April 19, 2018