Batman’s on Twitter folks! From this week’s Detective Comics. Although he may be wrong…
Peter Parker is wearing the Otto scientist coat, and doing a fair impression of Dr Horrible in the bargain.
While in Wolverine And The X-Men, Doop tools up. Can I suggest Marvel considers making Doop knuckledusters? Very handy for those bar room brawls at the Hyatt during San Diego…
And in Avengers Arena, someone actually says about the Sentinel kid what everyone has been saying outside of the comics forever. Suuuuuuuuupermannn…
He’s going to fuck him in the eye socket, isn’t he? No wonder Garfield took so against Nermal.
At least Supreme didn’t need to use an eye socket. And while he may be obsessed with “Supremecy”, at least it isn’t white supremacy…
You know, as brand names for mobile phones go, I don’t think this one from Change #2 will catch on.
That is not necessarily a bad thing. So, what have you been reading?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018