Batman’s on Twitter folks! From this week’s Detective Comics. Although he may be wrong…
Peter Parker is wearing the Otto scientist coat, and doing a fair impression of Dr Horrible in the bargain.
While in Wolverine And The X-Men, Doop tools up. Can I suggest Marvel considers making Doop knuckledusters? Very handy for those bar room brawls at the Hyatt during San Diego…
And in Avengers Arena, someone actually says about the Sentinel kid what everyone has been saying outside of the comics forever. Suuuuuuuuupermannn…
He’s going to fuck him in the eye socket, isn’t he? No wonder Garfield took so against Nermal.
At least Supreme didn’t need to use an eye socket. And while he may be obsessed with “Supremecy”, at least it isn’t white supremacy…
You know, as brand names for mobile phones go, I don’t think this one from Change #2 will catch on.
That is not necessarily a bad thing. So, what have you been reading?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017