If you are a collector of movie memorabilia and a big fan of the Hunger Games, be prepared to practice your bidding technique.
Next October, at the NYCC, Haxbee, Inc. will host the Hunger Games Costumes Exhibit & Auction. The exhibit will feature original screen-worn costumes worn by Jennifer Lawrence as “Katniss,” Josh Hutcherson as “Peeta,” Elizabeth Banks as “Effie,” Stanley Tucci as “Caesar,” Liam Hemsworth as “Gale,” Woody Harrelson as “Haymitch,” Lenny Kravtiz as “Cinna,” Donald Sutherland as “President Snow,” Wes Bentley as “Seneca,” and more.
If you are in the Los Angeles area next week, you can get a special sneak preview at The Hollywood Show from January 11 to 13th. The Hunger Games Costumes Exhibit will then be on display at the Emerald City Comicon in Seattle in March and the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) in April. Future dates to be announced.
Let the bidding games begin.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015