Walter Simonson will be drawing Mark Waid‘s Hulk in April, and it looks like he is struggling with certain Mjlonir. Courtesy of iFanboy who got the image from Marvel PR.
Could this be where recent tweeted pics from Simonson could be headed? With Giants?
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018
- Marvel Switches True Believers’ Fantastic Four for Marvel Two-In-One - May 25, 2018