Walter Simonson will be drawing Mark Waid‘s Hulk in April, and it looks like he is struggling with certain Mjlonir. Courtesy of iFanboy who got the image from Marvel PR.
Could this be where recent tweeted pics from Simonson could be headed? With Giants?
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017