They needed a pre-plastic surgery Dwight for Sin City 2, and now they’ve found him in the form of Josh Brolin. Is getting Clive Owen-ed a facial trade up or trade down? I’m not a very good judge of these things.
Maybe “younger model” is going to be a thing for Brolin with this and Men In Black 3‘s amusing Tommy Lee Jones impersonation. May I suggest a young PW in a full-length prequel to Pee Wee’s Big Adventure‘s film-within-a-film.
I’ve just seen Gangster Squad in which Brolin rehearsed the cartoon noir style. I’ll leave it to Michael to tell you how silly it was in his review tomorrow.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014