Everybody knows that old thing about how we try to hide lies by covering our mouths, and how the slightly more subtle version of this is the nose rub, right? And about how looking to the side is an indicator of lying or nervousness? And we can all recognise nervous laughter?
Watch this video of Emma Stone telling Hit Fix‘s Drew McWeeny that the script for the next Spider-Man movie is “so great.”
She is of course a superb actress, so if anybody can tell me why she’d fake all of this just to try to make us believe the script is rubbish, I might buy it…
…he says, rubbing his nose, looking to the side and then giving in to a laugh.
Thanks to Stone, Andrew Garfield and several others on screen and off, the last film ended up playing rather better on screen than it would read on paper. Here’s hoping that, should it really be necessary, that the same is true the next time around too.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014